School Updates...
Since last week I was trying to drop physics because it's no use for CA. Last last Friday they asked me to research stuff to make sure. Coz apparently, some Universities asked for Chem and Bio in accounting.. Oh yeah, let's go audit the human body or divide the assets and liabilities of Ferrum.. So stupid. So they'd asked me to come back the next week, which was this week. BUT!!!!!!!... That last last Friday, after skul, my auntie Eve called and asked me to stay with her for d long weekend.. So packed my bag and go.. Friday nyt, went to learn ballroom.. Dunno why I was excited and then later found out it was boring. Saturday, had lunch to dinner with Auntie Marina and fam. Uhm they called the DI so dat we cud learn ballroom at their place.. I was excited coz it was hella easy unlike the other nyt. Den went back to Auntie Eve's place, played with Snow (dog) and fell asleep with her in d couch.. (n_n)awwww cute eh?...*wink*... Sunday woke up, 11 am.. found Snow staring, nobody was home. Auntie Lyd and Eve went for grocery.. pancake was in d oven; milk was in d fridge according to d note... 2 pm they were back and brought food from d last resto i wud eat in, Chinese... Sticky rice, smoked sumthing fish... not bad. Watched cheesy soap operas the whole day (until 4 am).. Monday, thanksgiving.. woke up late. Ate lunch 2 pm.. 3 pm, made sum bead-earrings and earned 10 bucks... MUAHAHHAHAHAHHAHA... d rest watched d rest of d soap.. made me angry everytime i see it.. but have to go with the flow.. 10 pm.. xhit.. it hitted me, I have a test d next day and the research thingy plus a load of Homeworks.. 11 pm, dropped home.. MOMMA was asleep and so was everyone xcept Inday with her hw's.. Took a bath and went to sleep aswell.. made plans dat I wud study early morning.. test was last period, gud.. I cud study during lunch too... but They dind't come all together.. Morning plan, check. Lunch plan, not really.. Test, hella hard... failed. Oh well, it's Physics... wud drop it anyweiz.. I horridly went to d guidance scheduled my next appointment.. NEed to drop!!! need to drop..Last Friday(<-this friday not d last last.. ehehhehehhe) same slot.. Wait,, my ran ins.. Made a fight with IB's.. Gawd their smart but sumtyms their not so logical.. Proud that I was brought up normal. Here's d arguement:
Me: IB's were sumtyms annoying..
Person: They were not.. Blah blah blah blah blah blah.. EMC^2.. marie curie.. blah blah blah.. IB has a higher goal than academics..(<- only part i remmbered) BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH
This was actually longer.. Prolly gazillion times line longer. But u got d idea.. roflmao...Oh yeah, she asked for my nme.. The whole IB clan wud stoned me to death when they see me...Gawd, I was almost an alumni.. I knew what IB were during d days..
Okei, next. Joo Hyun.. oh dat guy cracks me up.. Lachezar, brother ur out of my life. He shouted at me because of a sheet of paper in data management. He never meant to but his vocals was larger than life.. Heres the arguement (dejavu):
Zolis(d teacher): Here's a shit I want u to answer now. It's a quiz.. (man u can never read dis teacher)
Us: Sir, It's a quiz???? (squealing)
Joo: No.. it's not.. trust me..
Me: I dunno
Zolis: I'll make it easier for u guys u can use ur notes but not d book
Sean: Mitzi, can I borrow ur book?
Me: I dun think so..
Joo: Come on it's not a quiz
Me: But he said no books
Joo: But it's not a quiz..
Me: I dun care..
Sean: Can I borrow d book?
Joo: Yes u can.. (ABA!! dat's my book)
Me: I dunno
Joo: *on top of his lungs* IT'S NOT A QUIZ..
Me: *shocked*
Them: *looking at us with awe*
D rest was questions of why... and me whinning about it and making him guilty.. (I was not serious tho).. Then my appointment with Pengelly.. It was exciting but i had to put up some excuse why i haven't research anything yet.. She's adorable I found out after cursing her many times.. Oh well thats fun
Went to Ronalds (MCDonalds) after skul with my lifepartner, Joan, and KissyKriselle.. Gawd and lande nmen.. we're just checkin for some guy dat I dunno..
This was rushed so i was not xure if i was just blabbing all my words out
XOXO,
Me♥
No comments:
Post a Comment