Sunday, October 14, 2007

•|THANG YNA..|•

Bullshit nman ang buhay ko..

Oy sa mga atat magkaboyfren think about it twice kc sa sobrang atat niong magkabf d first guy hu approach u akala nia un na.. Un pla its d devil masquerading in a gud guys form.. I have dysfunctional family. I am dysfunctional. Hinde q balak i-admit yan to everyone pro I have to.. Coz I'm going crazy. Family drama affect my studies last year and last last year and now my parents make me go crazy. I'm in edge of going crazy. Bullshitness in my life. Bullshit. Bullshit. Bullshit. Parents are not perfect and so is their children pro if sumthing comes up dun wait na my nangyare pa bago kau my create ng chaos sa family kc it will start a crack in the foundation.. Foundation na never nag exist. Putang ina, ayaw q sa lahat naoopen ung buhay q eh. I am never serious kc puro seriousness na ung buhay q sa bahay. Enough na. I make fun of emo people pero I'm worst inside. If I'm weak I cud have killed myself but luckily I'm not. And I don't want people to know dat. I cried once in front of everyone and I regret dat.I make sure it will never happen again. Putang inang american dream yan.. Kung masaya na kau sa pinas o sang lupalop ng earth pa kau nakatira don't uberly dream of d life of americans. Coz it is actually crap. American dream is nothing but a cycle. Mag trabaho ka mag aral ka den go home. U freakin no have time to think if your hair is turning gray. Masaya ka dahil ur holding a dollar but it's bullshitness. Our relationship, me and my family, is ruined. Non-existent na nga pero ung symbiosis is mutual. Now, non-existent na wla pang benefit from each other. We are just strangers put up in small house. Nag sheshed na ung respect namen sa isat-isa. Now u kno how crap my life is. Facade is a happy, jolly person coz I dun want to contaminate d world with crappy, idiotic problem.

Devils are all laughing coz they know now that my life is miserable.

PS: I can't remember what happen dat day.. But I can sense I'm mad..

No comments: