Gluttonous Saturday:
No offence but, Joan, you have the semi-panoramic mugs of that event — under the rain. Honestly, I know those mugs were a tad more embarrassing, but they are replacement (for this →) to document this bulging decree we had this one hungry night. So for now this would do.
On our platter of fatty sumptuousness:
- Fairview Mall's Mac Sushi. Who could resist their end of the day sale? Two large pack (spicy crab roll and unagi roll ) for $11.99. Truthfully it is just a wee bit of savings but tummy is not complaining. We lost Indai, however the food made up to it. After...
- Leslie St/ York Mills Rd's 24/7 McDonald — by far the most aesthetically pleasing McDee. They are giving Moxie a run for their money. Ambiance-wise that is. Our collected books of perforated negative percentages and barcodes — coupons, were finally utilized. Bless our food for it is either free or cheap. Buahaha.
Rang Indai to meet us at Ronald's crib at Mac Sushi. Simultaneously, Rachelle also phoned us saying if we could meet her down at her toil the next day afternoon to pay for her arrears. Moola remains priority so that is check and check.
In a more ignominious note, Ronald and few of his customer who were nearing our table bore witness to our mooch behaviour as we try to milk his open to endless refill of soda fountain. To get our money's worth, we stayed till past one in the morning. Hey, it was the rain that confined us long... four hours.
Heaps hour later, Rachelle and her co. were still not done eating. Idle loitering at Metro prompted a sudden aspiration of going to Fairview Mall. Ahh, we love convenience. Folks, we make things happen, and lounging around would not make it. Hence, we went to get the money ourselves and scooted.
Fairview Mall closed on us. Misjudgment on my side, I thought the mall closes at 8pm. Effort-wasting has always been a no-no, so we sneaked in and loitered for a little bit until I could no longer bore the sight of closed and dim emporiums; we went to Shoppers Drugmart since they close later than the entire mall, other than the cinema. Which brought us to another impromptu prose...
Two swipes of debit cards later, we were going to see Despicable Me at 7pm on school night (both our class starts at 8am), with a large soda, fries and pop corn chicken on the side. Tsk. tsk!.
Despicable Me goes above the list of my fave
Pixar-ish movies. Up tails second then Shark
Tale.
Taking advantage of the lenient ushering plus a shameless supposition that our movie ends around the same time as the last showing of Inception: we schemed to sneak in. Who cares about early class? ...slow bus on weekend's night? ...education-stern mothers/parents? We greed for free shits.
(← killing 15 minutes inside the Cineplex's loo.) Another blunder added, I was wrong; Joan walked in on an ending presentation of Inception. Fifteen in truth was fifty minutes — I looked at the wrong schedule. Hence, not to be caught by security, we might as well go on a already seating presentation. Going the Distance caught my eyes. Rang my oldest sister to check the actual time for
Now most would think,
Who the fuck drinks on school night on top of that before watching Inception?
Inception — the infamous must watch twice movie to grasp. (I'm talking loosely here. Because, some, it's just their better idea of watching movie and then falling asleep during it; hence, they need to watch again. Right, Joan?) With or without Soju, we were able put to and to together. However, the soju thinking, at the end of the movie, I thought I would snap back to reality or shit. Some kind of epic hypnotic movie I thought. I was going ahead of technology; not even 4D presentation could do that.
To end this ridiculously long post, we went home separately at 12:34 am to be exact. I arrived home an hour later. Gaddam blue night bus! You almost tarnished my education opportunity. Yes, blame it on the bus.
xoxo.
Mehkai
11-13. 09. 10
PS: think of this as a journal. it's not an essay so have fun. lol. i promise; this is the last.
No comments:
Post a Comment