Saturday, November 29, 2008

•|Biggest Pet Peeves and Random Blab|•

I hate people when they stare at my for long time. I just couldn't stand seeing anyone eye to eye; it makes me feel intimidated. It feels like, rather, I feel like their eyes are reaping me open and everything about me would be exposed. Argh, I'm thinking too much. I have noticed this before but I'm just admitting it now. I just hate hate hate it. I'm blabbing this because I noticed a lot during my first time after a while hang out with my friends with the exception of Rachelle*. I never trusted anyone or I was simply traumatized too early. I hate surprises from people I think would waste their time just to plot and prank me. I hate that. Is it a crime to use the word hate in a short blog? I just couldn't trust them. I need some psycholigical intervention. By the way, I also realized that technology makes me stupid. This country is way to dependent in technology that one use, breath and sleep technology...seriously. Before my spelling skills is way too profound now I need google and spell check. Before I know my maths at a snap of fingers, okay, maybe not really but I know I was faster.

And to those who think I'm way too sarcastic; I'm not. It's my defende mechanism. I never know why I'm defending myself though. Beats me. If you think I'm such a hater, I am not, too. I just hate going with the crowd it sicks me that people are swoon over things as if it would save the of life of their day. So if you hate me because I hate stuff that you like then I hope this blog explains much...go over it if you want.
XOXO,
Mehkai♥
11|30|08
PS:Happy Belated Birthday, Daryl. But don't think I'll be good that easily.
It doesn't take me birthdays to change.
*Shout outs to Rachelle

No comments: