Friday, November 14, 2008

•|Atlantis|•

One of my great pleasures is finding talent in youtube---shows well how great of a loser I am. But yeah when I do nothing--what do i do--I just stream around youtube and rig out something to watch and criticize, I'm the best of this art. Only the finest can pass my likings and they only come in few. So here is one of few:

He writes and do covers, with very exquisite touch, of songs. He may be the solution to my sleepless nights because he's voice is quite divine.

[verse 1]
far beneath the waters i will find you
i'll use our memories to light our way home
i'll follow the road we left behind you
to the light where you once shone

[chorus]
atlantis i will find you
i'll carry you home
atlantis i will reach you
reach for you on my own

[verse 2]
my father told i should seek you
he said one day i'll know your voice
and you won't have to be alone anymore
and i won't have to be alone anymore

[bridge]
cause you are out there waiting
and on my life i'll find you

[chorus]

[verse 3]
the old one wrote about you
golden pillars call your name
the world did not forget you

[bridge]

[chorus]


Enjoy!

XOXO,
Mehkai♥
11|14|08
Credit to:blinktwice4y

No comments: