So I have seemed to be inactive for awhile...but I wasn't. So here were the hurly-burlies that. happened this March:
Britney premiered her new animated video for Break the Ice. check dunesmacy.multiply.com for it. Too lazy to link--href--it. Say J-no-Lo nomore coz she wanted name transition after her babies birth. Who cares.....
March was ultimately busy for most of students or just me and my friends. Crammed with loads of lab and unit tests and not to mention post secondary applications; all these stress resolved to alcohol. Sean, thank you for being nineteen. That serves why you're here in this planet.. MUAHHAHA.. Oh did, I say leisures, too.
After a week of heavy duty quiz in chem, here goes Calculus and Chem lab and unfortunately chem test, too. Latter part was unapparent to us til later the next week. My friends and, say, colleagues tried to relinquish it all by booze. TSK, TSK. Could this get any better. I think I had this in my other post. Fast forward to the next week, week before March break. This week meant only one thing to all the teachers: jammed quizzes, term papers, test and lab. They said they were doing this for their student's sake so that March break would be breezy. I only partly, agree because they all crammed it in one day, FRIDAY. Breezy my ass!!! So...
Thursday night was studying for Calculus and re-asiding Chem. All in my mind was: March break-Monday you'd be in a condo partying your heart out. Sigh. Ah let's reminisced what happened Friday: Cynthia worriedly crying because she thinks she failed Math test--I did for sure--while studying for Chem. And I worried because I didn't study, even a bit for Chem, the night before. BLEH!!!
Lesson learned: "Work harder and do all your homework"-Cynthia Yu
March break week:
Monday→ Anne's condo: Rachelle, Cynthia, Andra and I and the IB's checked out Anne's new condo in the heart of the city--T-dot. We're at the 37th floor facing the CN tower, all walls are glasses; free use of the gym, billiard room, cafe and swimming pool, underconstruction. One word, nice. No real food so we booked Indian Buffet but before that C,R,A and I went to Eatons, ten mins away from Eaton, to shop. Met Sean along the way. After dinner booked the condo's billiard for an hour adjacent to us were hunkies working out. Oh la la. Then slumber... was eating brownies, doritos™, popcorn even before we slept.
Tuesday→ Woke up early to watch the sun rise. Was okay but the smog.Rachelle was sleeping like a babe. Headed down the gym because the cafe was full. Noon, went back home. Got phone call later d night from Kriselle she's celebrating her birthday with us: lunch at chinese buffet on wednesday.
Wednesday→Went to eat lunch invitees: Indai, Rachelle, Joan and I. Inviters: James and Kriselle--b-day gurl. @ Imperial Buffet. After went to roam around, checked some outlet stores. Saw a good pumps (shoe). Wanna buy so badly but I was strictly on budget. No more FCUK, AE, A&F and Hollister for awhile. Head to Joan's. Its always a feast whenever we're at Joan's place.Slept over again at Joan. All of us.
Thursday→Woke up early but they were still sleeping, Rachelle, Joan and Berty. James went to work and Kriselle went home. Rachelle went home straight from bed. So went to sleep again. Woke up with the smell of food. RAWRRRR: steamed shaomai. Ate the whole day. Joan prep for her hair cut. Packed up, Indai and my stuff, and went to the salon, it was opposite our place. Oh! we met this cute little guy kid, who stared at us for a long time while we were waiting for Joan. He's flirting--kids this days. Went home of course, Joan came along, too. Mingled and walked Nero before Joan went back home.
Friday to Saturday→Relaxation day. Slept the whole time. Oh friday went to the bank with Joan to change my address. Head home again just to chill. Joan went home early tho.
Sunday→ A pretend homework day.
XOXO,
Mehkai♥
03|23|08
PS: I leaved some stuff out. Sleepy again. Preggo...NOT!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment