Thursday, March 27, 2008

•|♥Crime;Platforms/pumps|•

The stuff I've been going gaga about:

CSI MIAMI→It's been bad this season (6th). Lotsa twist and turn in love and crimes. Formulating love in the lab. Holdah!!!

This line is mine: We'll gonna make lab. Pun intended.

Anyhu, good comeback after the writer's strike. They've been saving ideas during the rally, eh? Hurray!!! Gotta say tho, I'm much of EDeN than a Hiphugger. Bring back the love for EDeN. Much more chemistry.

Platform-cum-pump→The shoe I've been dying to have. I'm no heel-type-of-person but this is the shoe that elevates without a sore. I'm a midget--and that can't be help. Also, I'm more of classic and casual chick so it's noted: I'm gonna wear one for prom. Now, I'm looking for the classic dress. Coming soon.

Prom TIP:

• Balloon gown (even gown) is so yesterday: If you wanna look like you're trying too hard, then go for it.

• Snuck some flats inside your purse: At the end of the night you'll have sore feet and you'll just make it worst by continuing to wear your heels. Same with make up. You'll need some touch up after major sweats from humping your dance partner. LOL.

• Don't forget ID's: This is only works for people who are planning to have cocktail or two. You have to have an ID to prove that you're legal.

• Other stuff are just so blatant.

Sleep or lack thereof→Haven't had a decent sleep due to overloading number series I need to watch online. Oh, and chemistry.

THAT'S IT

XOXO,
Mehkai♥
03|27|08

No comments: