Wednesday, December 19, 2007

•|Last Years Resolution... Review|•

for new year i want to straighten up... like the idiom: turn a new leaf... something like that.. wtevr!!!!

1. Stay away from the pc

2. Stay away from the tv

3. Stop procrastinating (this 3 r my main priority coz' dey'r d reason i'm failing school) dey r hard to resist

4. Start attending school and try to do well

5. No more superfluous shopping spree

6. Be more convivial (not d 'm not really, just be more)

7. Start to communicate with my pamilya

8. Do not hate for a worthless reason

9. Be a fairy godmother

10. Be more cautious.

-dis is just d beggining i'll start adding 'til new year... and i'll try harder to do all of this

11. Get a life and spend more time oustide ('m becoming insane)

I was browsing at my other blog site when I saw the resolution I blogged last year. It was a fucked up year for me; I stopped school for one semester and I didn't come out of my room(house) for a month. I was extra sensitive, and you guessed it right, I was emo. So after my counseling--Oh no!! No rehab yet--it was around December, I said to myself that I would change for good. So I did, but not for long.

So semester 2, I went back to school. Most of my friends, whom I thought weren't--yeah, I'm pathetic--asked If I was alright. I was alright physically but wasn't emotionally. But I did come back and tried to kick in a high gear. Met new peepz in my class. They all cracked me up. Got my self back in a month. Fantabulous teachers all lined up.(<-Kiss ass)Freak, I forgot I had Craven. Old stuff buh bye.

Vacation was fine, too, minus the rain and the on and off cold weather.

Back to school again. It was good and yeah, old and new friends. They were still awesome. But school was harder. Jammed myself with 2 Science, Physic and Chem, and 2 Math, Data and Function.. Tried my sched for a while but it was a tough luck, cudn't do them all. Leaning over dropping Physics or dropping data; in the end, I dropped Physics. Bid bye bye to my teacher and my physics friends and my lab partner. (T_T)...NOT. Thought life was gonna better now that Physics was off my shoulder and then the cold weather dropped in... whhoooahh, it was fast. Dang, no more explaining. I have been loathing winter in freakin forever. I tried not over sleeping but damn, it was hard--ask Joan. Muahahah.. You're in my blog, B. So, Mehkai the old was kinda back but I still have time to prove myself. Oh yeah, I've got my social life back way too back

Here's my new resolution:

1) Prioritize school.

2) Sort my clean and dirty clothes. Do laundry more oftenly. No more 3 months delay.

3) Try to sleep more in my room and less in the couch. Basically, stay 7 feet away from the computer and TV.

4) Hate less and love more.

5) Extend my patience.

6) Get off fried dumplings.. not healthy unless they are cooked in Made in Japan™ Teriyaki

7) Try working on the communication issue with my parents.

8) Stop skipping school and hating my teacher in Chem.

9) Ground my self in the house for once. Get a break from our usual weekend getaway.

10) I don't want to stop shopping but save more is appropriate.

11) Get excited for post-secondary life.

12) Stop obsessing over money. This is a tough one.

13) Dare myself to resign from the computer for one day. Oh wait, I did once. Okei, once every week.

Like before, I will keep this coming and ask for suggestions. You know me more than I know me. Harharhar..

XOXO,

Mehkai♥

12|27|08

PS: I tried fixing this but I reload them from another blog and it was like this; and I cudn't change 'em. Bare with it, please. I wanna add, Don't hate ©cats yet.TeeHee(n_n)

No comments: