Sunday, September 23, 2007

•|Equinox|•

In west it's called Fall Equinox (Sept 22) to east it's Spring Equinox..

Happy Spring to ya'll guyz bet u're done with the horrendous winter. Awwwwwww. It's gonna be summer in Korea. Haf fun!!!! Yarrrrrrr!!!! Here to update everyone on how mah life's now (bet ya'll dun care).

I cudn't go out. My mom's coming and she's damn sick. Like totally blamed the weather; Fall in Summer now it's Summer in Fall. Damn my head was spinning, yesterday I fell asleep @ 4 pm in afternun and woke up 11 pm. From 11 pm to 9 am I was in pc luking for things to do. 9-10 am (mean, it's today) I watched Bourne Ultimatum which I dun get coz i was literally tired, like der's nothing coming in my brain(s---> for d matter). Yarrrrrrr!!! Fell asleep around 11 am and woke up at 1.30 pm. I have like a weird body clock. And I was supposed to bring my clothes in d laundromat yesterday (it's a tonnes of clothes--> like 3 months of catching up), and a friend set up a movie date for us and/or with other friends. That's y he asked me to finish my skul yesterday but I didn't. HEHEHEHEHEHE.. He's kinda down and I was not even there for him.. AWWWWWWWWW... Bt the ways he called just to check if I was alright like totally I was. And now due to lack of sleep I'm blabbing like a psychotic valley girl... OHMEGOSH, you'kno, like I'm so tireeeeeeedddd.. Like EWWWWWWWWWW... Oh yeah, did I mention dat my breakfast and lunch was an ice cream (heavenly hash to be specif) at 3 in d afternun. Like I totally love my bro now. Thanks for not sharing your pancit canton, that I haven't tasted in forever. I'm so gonna exclude you when I cook our meal.

Oh shit shit... D freakin software wasn't not workin.. We're virus prone (pc) and i'm tylenol and advil prone...

XOXO..

_mehkai_

PS..

pardone d wrong english thingy

i'm still a psycho..

Oh i saw this last fri in front of a church:

Pobody is nerfect. But I love you

-God

Made my day

No comments: