Friday, December 31, 2010

on 2010

until now i don't know how should i feel about you. since i could not retrospectively rhapsodize in which end of the spectrum you had been to my life, i would stay neutral. you brought joy and you brought disappointment. rather i blame you: i say, i was happy and i was a failure. but why bring forth the negative feelings?

that being said, i wanted to thank you for succinctly staging all the winsome matters to my life:

  • for a year filled with hopes and dreams
  • good health to my dear broods and friends
  • Armando Joseph and Janne (Jan) Lucas: they are pinch of joy
  • for prosperity and harmony of those that I care about
  • Chichi and her over the moon cries whenever I come home
  • my friends who have been the muses to my post
  • experiences and lessons i would carry through

new year have always been an anxiety to me so this might not list all the pure joy i exalt, but thank you.

My Heart is ravisht with delight,
when thee I think upon;
All Grief and Sorrow takes the flight,
and speedily is gone;
The bright resemblance of thy Face,
so fills this, Heart of mine;
That Force nor Fate can me displease,
for Old long syne

Here Indai and I's countdown mug. Take pleasure at our expense.

xoxo.
Mehkai
PS: Here's to 2011 and the promises it can bring.

No comments: