Sunday, October 10, 2010

brother & free shirt

lying on the couch while surfing the net (pss, facebook) when my brother came out rushing from his room, intervening with my musings and stalking...


Kirby: SALE 'YONG... *toting a catalogue with an excitement plastered all over his face* BILHIN NATEN! mura lang.
(Kirby: ON SALE...*toting a catalogue with an excitement plastered all over his face* LET'S BUY IT. IT'S CHEAP.)

Me: *stopped at what I'm doing and payed attention zealously* ALIN?!
(Me: *stopped at what I'm doing and pay attention zealously* WHAT?!)

Kirby: *delighted for my attention, placed the catalogue on the coffee table* yong' JUSTIN BEIBER! *laughed*
(Kirby: *delighted for my attention, placed the catalogue on the coffee table* JUSTIN BEIBER! *laughed*)

Me: WHAT THE HELL?! *laughed louder*


The first image (or so I thought) I saw on the catalogue from afar was digital camera, so I thought it was going to be interesting. However, I should have known from the big smile all over his prankish face; It had always been a dead giveaway when we were kids. It's freaking JUSTIN BEIBER t-shirts on a Wal-Mart brochure, that I was flicking through yesterday.


Before he closed our front door...

Kirby: ANU?! Gusto n'yo ba? *laughed then closed the door*
(Kirby: WHAT?! Do you like it [for me to buy]? *laughed then closed the door*)


xoxo.
Mehkai
09.10.10
PS: i'm still lolling while posting this
PPS: Jershey Shore bonus sale



No comments: