Saturday, April 5, 2008

•|SLEEPING IS SURREAL|•

It's true for most hardworking students. Don't get me wrong, I never imply that I am so. But in all my school projects and labs---but not homework---I always try to implement hardwork and effort. The problem is they all clash with my schedules; yep, I lack time management. Okay, so we are we going from this non-shit?

Okei, no proper english here. Let's go past tense.

So this whole week for me was truely bloodshot...my eyes that is.

Monday→Was okei, nothingness in school. I was happy. Oh wait, I have to do my lab. Monday night I did so until the prank chat and call so I only manage to do half of my introduction. However, the person who pranked me promised to help me and thought he would. Well he was helping, if only he could stay up and be awake the whole time.

Tuesday→Just realized that I have presentation the next day and the next next day, and everything was yet to be prepared. My partner was gushing over it and of course, whose blame is it? Moi. If I didn't skip. If we just have had meet ups. If. Well first and foremost, the skipping part was because I had two test in the same day. Business is a nothing subject, I never skipped 'til that day. The meet up part, I was effy to do the meet up because it's not even half way to my place and her place. It was only close to my partner's place and far for me. Morever, the night before the supposedly meet up was the night Joan and I didn't sleep just to finish the video for the presentation. The next day was a friend's audition, too, so I couldn't.
But I promised to do my lab with everyone, too but Tuesday night was no-can-do. My partner dragged me to her place to start doing our presentation, game and discussion for the whole class for Wednesday and Thursday. Also, the prices and the food that is needed was yet to be bought. I bought the prices, all of them. Thank you for my shoe money. It was past 7 pm when we started doing work. 10 pm, I decided to check all my friends who were saidly to be doing lab without me. One, two, three was online. One asked me questions, I have no clue and the other was asking where was I. Told him to go to sleep since that's what he love, and I'm going to wake him up when I arrived home. And so he did and I thought was going to be home soon. 12 midnight...1 am...2 am, I was still in my partner's place and she seemed so determine not to send me home. 2 30 am sent my bro message to pick me up in a while and my mom was mad, that's what I heard from my friend. 3 30 am with a little forcing to do my partner let me go home. Yes, I needed to force her.

Wednesday→My actual presentation. I was little nervour but I all I wanted was for that the day to be over with, so there I go. I could see how my teacher didn't like it and how she didn't like us. Sum up all the make faces and the noise she made herself so that the class wouldn't focus. Tsk. tsk. So unethical coming from a business-cum-teacher person. Well at least day one was over and I wasn't not asking for much. I only wanted a mark that I could bare with for the rest of the semester. Wednesday after school I was in dire need of sleep. I just wanted to go home and lie down before starting to do my work. But here went the witch again--she has soccer and dance class fer Chrisake--cancelling all her stuff just for me to go to her place and over work myself. So I did but this time she let me go home at 6 pm. I arrived home with much to do list and fell asleep in the couch. Woke up 11 and started doing my presentation oversiding the ones that I missed. Supposed to buy fortune cookies, tostitos and salsa, lasagna and all international food. But who cares? Boom boom bang. A load of messages in MSN all lab and presentaion stuff. So trying to multi task, I did chat. I all I needed was a company so that I wouldn't fell asleep. Didn't sleep the whole night.

Thursday→Went straight to school and presented. It was better than Wednesday's but the way I presented, was worst. I was happy that it was finally over. So Business down Chemistry and Accounting to go. Oh during my Accounting class (3rd period, we have 4 period school), I fell asleep the whole period. That's one hour sleep, and I so needed that. Went home, chilled and went to sleep around 6 pm. Woke up at 9 pm started to do my lab and called Rachelle for a copy of her's. Chatted with people involved in the lab. Work my lab 'til morning. (FRIDAY TO BE EXACT) Around 6 30 am couldn't handle it anymore. I was sleepy and tired. Went to the couch and pet Nero, who was crying. I fell asleep with his face on my lap while I was hugging him. Woke up with msn buzz around 7 10 am.

FRIDAY→Went to school all dizzy and sleepy.

Cudn't remembr wat I was blabbing about. so this cud do...

XOXO,

Mehkai♥

04|?|08

No comments: