Saturday, April 12, 2008

•|Down The Memory Lane|•

Theme today: Blast From The Past

So in lack of things to do, I decided to check all the sites I have made before. Yah, kno? Just for fun and hell, it was fun. I was browsing through my archives and saw some old pix of me. Bwahahaha. And these two was what I came up to. This was like two years ago during my Wonderland™ days. The magic of Wonderland™, if anyone wishes to lose weight go apply at Wonderland. Imagined the walking back and forth. So what's the verdict? Should we call the fashion police?

Here ya'll the insight. This was pre-Hollister, pre-Abercrombie and pre-AE, FCUK..et. al, basically pre-the good taste of clothings. There was the pseudo blonde short hair. Oi, I enjoyed this hair, mind you. I still could remember the utter shock of the hairdresser when I said I would cut it that short...from under the armpit hair to that short. I rocked it, didn't I? HUH. HUH. HUH.

WHATEVER, MEHKAI!!!!

XOXO,
Mehkai♥
04 |12|08

No comments: