I've heard a lot now and it's killing me not to spill it. I promised I won't tell but it's really hard so I find away.
Dear Mehkai,
Uhm.. Hi
I've been friend with this guy for a long time now. We are actually in a group and we, as a group, loves to hang out. In fact we try to do it ever so often; everytime we have spare from school, we go. Though everyone have their own personality, we enjoy each other's company.
So this guy is really nice and understanding. Albeit all the predicaments we have thrown him into, he's still okay with it. Compare to all of our girl friends, he's really close to me and I'm to him. We share secrets and talk all night on the phone and chat room. Also, because of this closeness even our friends think that we're together. But I'm guranteed them not.
However, lately I'm really effy and uncomfortable going out with him. And I feel bad because I don't want to ruin our friendship and our group--or to create any discomfort. Yes, Mehkai. I think I'm falling in love with him. I'm really scared to lose him. What shall I do? I keep discouraging myself but I can't help it. I see him five times a day even more. Help?
Sign,
LOST GURL
LOST GURL,
I've been there and done that. It's really hard to fall in love a guy you consider your best of friend; and you can't help it either because they seem to be the nicest person ever to grace the earth. I'm making it worst, ain't I? Sorry.
Here's one thing for sure: Ask yourself if you want to lose that friendship or would you rather hold it inside you. But!!! If you feel---really surely feel---that he feels the same way the risk is worth it. Make sure that what you're feeling is nothing but love, too. You don't want to hurt him either.
I'm not really good with this, too. I'm a victim myself. I love all my best guy friends. MUAHAHHAHAHA. NOT.
XOXO,
MEHKAI♥
03|02|08
PS: I didn't say any name but if we you have clue please don't say any name.
I.e. If you're going to comment, write like this:
"Is she really in love? OMG, Mehkai."
Bwahahahah.. Ang galeng q talaga.
No comments:
Post a Comment