Valentine had pass and I'm still blogging.. Bwahahahaha.. Lurv It!!
Sum up what happened.
Night before valentine, I have been battling whether to make it special or not. I was thinking of creating V-goodies--or not--because, apparently, my friend would make one. Not to outshine her and stuff, but I just wanted to retaliate the thoughtfulness. However, weather wasn't cooperating as well, freezing outside and I didn't want to go out just to buy presents. And I wasn't that high over the idea. So I started googling creative ideas online...didn't help either. They were tedious and creativeness never runs on my veins. Then I saw the box of Tylenol™--here you go people, you know my secret--and ideas started running. Valentine's is supposed to be sweet and darling. Pulled out my crafts and coloured paper, shears and goo. Saw packs of cookies and box of chocolates and everything was set. Made cute little red boxes...Yay me. My mom arrived and made her buy donuts, too.Finished everything in a span of three and half hours, chatting with my friends and making boxes alternatively. Yay me! I am still coordinated. Oh I didn't do my school work, and I slept for only three hours. Blamed this to all the distraction in my life. And yes, I have accounting test the next day.
Valentine's day. Headed to my accounting class, hoping that my memory was still intact and I could manage to answer questions. But all love to my teacher--although he gave me the ughh--he postphoned the test. AWWWWW..Did nothing in accounting, too. Next period, Chemistry. Most of my friends was in that class but decided to give goodies lunch except for Terry. She made me a heart shaped chocolate. Ahhh, such a sweetheart. I made her box special, I added extra cookies and chocolates; she have been giving me gifts. I gave all my goodies at lunch. I ran out. I was sorry and happy because people appreciates it. Tears, tears, tears. lolz. The rest was as boring as hell. Oh yep, Cynthia baked cookies and bundled them up in cute packages. Thanks.
Valentine's night. Sleepover at Joan's place. Headed home first to check my stuff. I decided to make sweet toasties, too. That's for everyone. I cooked in Joan's place as well...my infamous pasta marinara. Felt like valentine was a small birthday party. It was eventful. Joan's mom was always sweetheart and everyone was funny. YAY, Rachelle's first slumber.
Just hated that I forgot to take pictures of my boxes.
XOXO,
Mehkai♥
02|17|08
No comments:
Post a Comment